R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fw-05t
Thread: Fw-05t
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 03:14 AM
stevenc
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
StevenC:

I got the 'Plus' version which came with the tie rods, alloy threaded shocks, and universals in the front. Goes really well, but with the front spool i am loosing out to some of the other guys in the tight stuff. Any ideas were i might locate the diff internals locally in Brissy?

Thanks,
BB
Glad you got the plus version for the money it has some good optionals included over the standard T version.
Re Brisbane and Kyosho parts in Brisbane if you are desperate and dont buy O/S OZRC in Geebung might be able to get you the parts but I generally buy all my parts from RC Champ in Japan they are simply the best.

You in Brisbane or up in Bundy? If you are desperate I might have some used internals for my rear diff (gears only), I replaced my rear with a TCD (kyosho LSD) I have a new regular diff made up for my front for spare but I wont be parting with it, I am heading down for the summernats so might have to change my front if the locked diff gives me to much trouble around that track.
Let me know how you go, Re Rc Champ they are great for prices and fast shipping. They are a rctech sponsor and you need to email them what parts you are after here is a link

http://www.rc-champ.co.jp/Champ_Inte...onal_index.htm