R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Indiana Micro Championship
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 12:01 PM
N.Smrt
Tech Initiate

Thanks Ron. Your car looked incredible through the corners- didn't seem to scrub a bit at all and absolutely ballistic down the somewhat straight-a-way! You should organize an event at your Duneland Hobbies. What do you think? Or maybe we could get the guys at His and Hers in Kenosha, WI. to hold a race. The micros feel as if they are on a superspeedway of a roadcourse there! My car ran as fast lap times as the fastest stock foam tourers there. Same lap times and better than my T2. I think the micros could be even faster now that I've seen what they can do at the Indy Micro Champs. What ever happened to that micro race series I was hearing about? It was supposed to be a few different tracks (some 1/10 scale size). Is that still happening? Want to race. I'll keep working on the guys at work. Gotta get everyone to come out to Duneland one Saturday. For those of you reading this that don't know Duneland Hobbies has a great little 1/18 track right in the store! Bring your sedans out and race!