R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BANZAI Motors
Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

rcdude19641-- You do not know about the brush trick? Everyone knows about the brush trick. It is good for a couple extra watts! It is all about electrical flow!

Downtown-- Thanks for the kind words. There are guys that gear higher and some that may drag with me down the straight but I always try and gear for max infield performance. This is where you gain the most time IMO. Glad you guys have found the info useful.

Steve-- We had some good runs. I had that one bad lap in the last qual or I would have had TQ at the supercross! (Yeah I know everyone always says that! ) I wish the main would have been a little cleaner. I blame myself for some of it. I got into a couple people I did not mean including Ryan J. We will see how things go for the Cactus. I can hardly wait to get out there again. It has been 5-6 years since I have raced at that track. Had such a good time the first go around I am looking forward to seeing what I can do this year. There are quite a few good AZ locals you need to watch out for at this race. FYI