R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Kraig
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Well let me first say I don't know everything and I could be completely wrong about the following comments.

One of the reasons for the non-vertical inner ballstuds is that you now have vertical ballstuds in the rear of the car and you always had them in the front of the car as well. You fine adjustments can be made there.

The motor sits like it does because it has its own seperate mounting plate that is attached to the rear bulkhead. At least the ones that I saw and what you seen on here.

The diff outdrives will be new plastic, not like the TC3/4 and will be able to handle modified motors.

The aluminum will be blue.

I couldn't tell for sure but it did look like you could adjust the diff height and belt tension on the car. Key word is it looked like it, I did not ask.

Ok now for the disclaimer part. I am not affliated with Team Associated and I never have been and probably never will be. I took the time to sit down with Bob and discuss it at the Novak race. The information that I have provided might not be correct when the production kit comes out.