R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line
Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Rody
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by soc123_au
You should be pleased you didnt get blamed for that abortion looking crank MM, it looks like it was done with a 9 inch angle grinder. Pretty shitty to have someone copy your work, butcher it & take credit for being the best in the business.

I think TCR is should be careful on who they burn, MM has a pretty loyal following. Also it doesnt look very professional.

Last & most important Jeremy if you are going to wave the flag for TCR for gods sake learn some basic grammar & punctuation. As they are your posts are very hard to read. Also I would consider changing your username to something other than Sirio. It is pretty funny having Sirio & Rody singing the praises of Novarossi (Disclaimer At least Rody knows his shit & has a good grasp on the English Language)
Hey Soc, i dont know shit, even though sometimes it might sound like i do .

p.s. I once had a Rody, and it was a screamer of an engine. Dont forget it is based on the NOvarossi NSR 12.

p.s.s. Massive, and Angelo are both dear friends of mine, and i dont intend to get into their shit fight.