R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Stockton RC Raceway 5th Annual northwest Carpet Champs
Old 12-26-2006, 08:11 AM
HarshGuy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I think the point he was trying to make was that BL is not a *huge* advantage over a well tuned brushed 19T, well not any more of an advantage as a well tuned brushed 19T is over a stock bought off the shelf, don't do any tunning/tweeking to it 19T brushed motor.

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Fast lap of last weekend:

AAron Young = 11.499
Fred Hubbard = 11.45X

If FAST laps determined qualifying...well I guess it would matter, but it doesn't!

Yes you TQ'd. Unfortunately for me heads up qualifying doesn't reward the faster/better car when you have to race other drivers instead of the clock. The one time that I did get a good starting position on the grid (2nd round, 2nd place on the grid) I got out past Clint and was running off 11.5's before anyone else (I believe you didn't run a COUPLE until the 3rd round) I caught the tape entering the infield and traction rolled. Do I need to discuss the main??? Now I really could care less which is faster cause I run both. But lets keep the records straight.