R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 03:11 PM
DCR1TWO
Tech Adept

Originally posted by AMGRacer

I agree that they are "athestically" pleasing!! The car looks very nice. My point was that the performance of the V One R is great, and adding graphite and thicker alloys you really do not increase the performance greatly. I agree the lighter drivetrain is very worthwhile, and universals are nice. But the Trinity is not going to blow all other cars tracks because of this.

Example:

My Racer 2 with every hopup available just about (graphite and alloy all over it) never lapped any faster than any other Racer 2 in stock form.

So I am trying to caution everybody from rushing out and purchasing all the latest and best hopups in the hope it will make you faster, it wont. The minimal benefits of the flex reduction from the graphite top deck is nothing compared to driving consistently and with nice lines......

However if you are after a nice looking car with great hopups for a good price look at the Trinity!! Just don't expect to beat everyone automatically with it

Rant over
I agree. The Nitro Reflex looked really nice, but Joel Johnson could've been driving a TYCO RC out there and still probably lap the field.