R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - It's Everybody's Fault
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 08:08 AM
nagatahawk
Tech Regular

I too remember the good old days, I used to race at ranch pit shop in Pomna!
I can't stand racing at todays super hi tech, dollar and attitude standards. I'm tired of the battery war, multitudes of tire compound and inserts, and the very large cliques giving stink eye.

I run for fun when I can. I will never run tour cars again. maybe at Tamiya TCS in the f103 pan car class with lipo.

for now I have a electric rally car, and hope to be part of a resurgence of rally comp in so cal. I also am building a 2.2 class crawler. who knows if I learn how to drive it up a rock wall I may compete here also. 2mph straight up hill!! LOL. and I will be buying a truggy for fun and maybe comp. there is a very large sportsman class in Socal.

When sitting around with over cafenated, over fed racers gets to me, I go to my other fav activity, mountain biking. I have a great bike, full susp. carbon frame w/mavic xmax wheels. I have had my adrenalin fix here more than once. but crashing can cancel all the above out.

Yes I am to blame, with my attitude, my lack of support for the local track and hobby store. and sadly lack of money.

We are all to blame.