R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 08:05 AM
Customworksking
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default car

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Fair enough, but you have to realize that asking "which whatever is better" is kind of like asking "how high is up?". There are SO many variables that may or may not apply to your situation, and EVERYBODY has an opinion.

If no one in your area has anything like this, I wouldn't worry so much about what's "better"--I'd go with what strikes your fancy. No one here races Tamiya (much less Minis). I have always LOVED the "classic" minis, so I bought one to play with during breaks in our racing program. The brilliance (bwah-ha-ha) to my plan is that I think a few of the guys want 'em now, and since I've started the ball rolling it looks like classic Minis it is.

Scottrik
funny u say that thats what mini's do to people as soon as they see them run and see how fun they r they want 1..... the key is they r fun to drive and as soon as u put every mod u can on it and lap the field the other drivers will quit because they now need to spend more money to get it faster ...thats what happend at our track.......