R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - --"The Insurmountable" Craig Xavier Joins Corally USA!--
Old 12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Todd Hodge
TLRacing

I will give Craig Xavier a ton of credit. This guy has stuck with Team Losi through thick and thin. I appreciate and thank you for all your support. You are a great driver and I wish you the best.

However I must ask myself something. Five years ago, no one was talking about this guy going to this team or that team in the stock class. How is this getting so big? Why are these companies trying to fill the stock realms with Factory Drivers? Tell me why? So they fill all these stock realms with these great drivers such as Xavier, Cuffs, Robinson, Ellis, Dayger, etc. Only one of the mentioned drivers has made the step to Modified. Good job Dayger! You want to be the best. Not discounting these other drivers however how can we let the Factory Teams beat up on the consumers who pay for their stuff??? I had one manufacturer tell me "this factory stock racing is stupid" and now he has a main stock driver to run his motors and batteries. I am sure he receives contingency when he does well with this companies batteries and motors. That is absolutely insane and we all wonder why TC is starting to fade away.

*These are the views and opinions of Todd Hodge. None of these opinions are of the companies he works and races for*