R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - >>>{Integy 16x3-PROv2.5 charger}<<<
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:21 PM
WYLDTHING

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Default >>>{Integy 16x3-PROv2.5 charger}<<<

I've got this great little charger for sale. I've had it for just over a year, and it works great!! It is an AC/DC charger, so you can plug it right into the wall, but it can also be ran from a 12volt DC source as well. I ONLY have the AC cord for this charger though.

It works perfectly and has NO problems, other than the cooling fan is just a touch noisy...still cools/works just fine though.

It charges (0.5-6.5amps), discharges (4amps), and has a memory eraser(cycle mode) too. It will also partial charge as well.
It handles ni-cd & ni-mh packs (4-7 cells) up to 6000mah.

This is one handy little charger...I have used it primarily to charge receiver packs, and 3000mah starter box packs, but I don't need it anymore.

Like I said, it works perfectly, and as you can see, it has been well taken care of too. I don't have the box for it....

I am looking to get 56 dollars shipped to the lower 48 states for it, and that includes signature confirmation.

If you want insurance, YOU will need to pay for that. It would be an extra 1.35. I am NOT responsible for the package once it leaves my hands!!

Check my feedback on here......it's perfect. I describe everything honestly...

I only ship to the lower 48 states....sorry. I accept paypal and POSTAL money orders only, but prefer paypal...

Thanks for looking!!

Brad
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	16x3 pro tech.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	189229  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 12-28-2006 at 11:58 AM.