R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Layout...
Thread: New Layout...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Losi Motor Man
Tech Apprentice

Lightbulb

Its a great site but I would like to give you a few pointers Make footers for the pages I knwo its a Small insignificant Item to others out there but it will give the bottom of your page a little more room and it will not seem as if your page is cut off .

A nothe tip you can Use dreamweaver Html Site builder it will help you out a ton I use it on my sites and I have to tell you it makes a worls of difference Its nOt Cheap BUt its worth the Money.

And Last but NOt least You need to Keep on truckinman I know making ,maintaining and updating a site is a very Scary thing when your new. But it gets easier . For those that never see code its Greek to them but us behind the scence we are the masters of what they See and well Lets give um a professional treat for the sight.

Ok this is not bad info I am goving you but If you need any more info Let me know . My e mail is [email protected] iF YOU WANT ANYMORE INFO OR TIPS . I have been doingthis for over 12 years ( site Building that is ) Hope this does not get you upset or make us start off on the wrong foot its constructive critisism is all .