R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - [FS] Serpent 835 1/10th 4wd Nitro Road Car
Old 12-18-2006, 07:22 PM
squarehead
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Exclamation [FS] Serpent 835 1/10th 4wd Nitro Road Car

For Sale: almost new, very low run-time on the 235mm chassis, Serpent 835. Will include everything in photos, except servos. The Serpent RCC shocks will NOT be included with the car, but the stock internally adjustable Serpent/Xray shocks will be. The car was gone through tip to tail and has new 2-speed gears on the tranny and clutch, a new fuel tank, new fuel line and a new thrust bearing in the clutch. The car has also been set-up to race geometry, as well.

This car will include the low run-time Murnan-modified RB Concepts X15 big block with the RD Logics header and pipe, made specifically for the .15 big block on-road motors.

This package will also include a perfectly trimmed and mounted, brand new unpainted Serpent 235mm Lola body, new Ellegi foam tires mounted and trued to race size, and a full set of new-in-the-package Serpent suspension spares (all 4 corners), uprights, and a good collection of new Sperpent springs. The car has front & rear swaybars.

If you buy it from this forum (mention RCtech if you contact me away from here), I will also include a painted but unused Serpent 956 Porsche body, a complete Hudy setup jig and a Hudy lathe adapter for the Serpent 235mm wheels.

Price: $320 plus FREE shipping. AIM: upon3 or PM here. E-mail: [email protected]

More detailed photos when I'm more awake and alert tomorrow evening.

Last edited by squarehead; 11-29-2010 at 02:58 PM.