R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Big Locked Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:01 AM
rough512
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Robo / Gareth:

That was when I was still one of the moderators. At that time I got into thinking that no matter how we tried to enjoin everybody to post with us in the existing Electric On-Road thread, somehow other racers seem to be uncomfortable sharing just one thread with us. And I honestly felt na parang magulo nga kung pagkakasyahin sa iisang thread ang lahat. For example, you have oldskul's group discussing TT-01's then in comes Gareth's group discussing their HPI kits/races plus the usual "Capitol Racer's" talk. Parang magulo yung several topics being discussed at the same time by different racers. Walang flow yung discussion.

That was my opinion.

Now, Oldskul has the minicoopers club and TAC/TRRS thread, and Gareth has the HPI thread. So I approached and told them about my plan to have a thread for each group. I mean, the On-road Nitro people have two threads, the Off-road people have three threads (including the bigscale) so why not give the bigger EP crowd have a few more thread? I asked them to come up with a title thread that is not connected to any brand. Okay naman, Oldskul agreed to keep just one thread for the Tamiya boys.

Again, that was my plan as a moderator at that time. I admit na nag-deviate ako sa policies ni Bernie during my 2year reign as regional dictator, er moderator . Since I'm no longer a moderator, it's up to you guys to decide whether you will still go ahead with the plan

Last edited by rough512; 12-13-2006 at 04:13 AM.