R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Chilean Nats, Jammin and Maxy's Fuel kills the competition !!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TJefferson
To be in the top 10 you need to enter this race. There are only 10 people in the whole freakin race. Everyone told me the motor sucks.

Ofcouse you're gonna "KILL" the competion if there ain't any.

That group photo reminds me of the bunch infront of a local HOME DEPO.

TJefferson,

Please try to not talk BS when you dont know anything about it ok ? ... that group picture was taken about 2 1/2 hours after the race, when most people went back to home ... the race got 15 drivers on MT Class (yes, that sucks) and 32 on Buggy (Chile is not a RC country as USA or others), most of the drivers were using OS VSpecs, RB WS7 III and C6's ... so yes, the STS engine its a very good contender ... im using STS in offroad since march 2006 and im more than happy with them (because of my job i raced mostly in Mexico during 2006 with 40+ drivers per race on national stages and always made the a-main even when 5+ JP engine were racing) ...

Arrgghhh, the STS i was using have about 4 1/2 gallons prior to the race, its the same engine i used on the last race in mexico on raining conditions ...

cya !!