R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 12:04 AM
gtrmx
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Thats cool ZOOM, i am rather unfortunate that i recieved one of the faulty spools, but no point getting worked up over it , wont help my cause . but this will be new to me running a front solid axle, however i did try it on the yokomo, but with the OS12cvx it created a bit of bind in the drive train. but i am wiser and have a bit more experience now so i think i will know what to expect and set the car up accordingly. i was half expecting a 'Be Good to your mother' tip but i know where your coming from. i just want to be competitive with the car and keep improving each time. thanks anyways
I am considering using the old G4 EVO-Mongoose one-way (the one that you had to screw on the plastic pulley to) with the new 30 tooth pulley, just in case the ED transmission's one way fails.

A friend of mine gave it to me some time ago. I originally intended to use it for weight reduction as compared to the G4S one piece one way.

Obviously I would try to get a replacement for a defective unit but I am just about to receive my ED transmission for a big race this weekend. There would be no time for getting a new one. This is something a few of you may consider just in case.b