R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR to 4 cell....
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Todd Hodge
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Kevin K
My guess would be....

1. Too many of the young guns race stock because they make too much money to make stock mains why should they move up to mod. Mod class is lower for reasons other then the motors are blowing up its more because the good stock racers that can race mod and should race mod don’t.....so the same 8 guys always make mains and keep collecting their pay checks. When some of these stock racers move up then some of these same 8 guys will no longer be living the phat life style.

2. My guess is they broke a part on the car due to faulty engineering .... something has to give when they blow a line or try some crazy setup looking for that extra tenth or two….but we can all just sit back and blame the cars for running on 6 cells and not the drivers for showing some sort of restraint when only 3 cars finish a race.

What Charger(s) out there now will not charge 5 cell packs?
1. Well that is certain manufacturers that are creating this problem then. They know who they are too! I do not agree with what is going on with that. However until we have an organization to take care of things like this it is a mute point. I hear Tyco is coming out with a TC and offering 10,000 to win stock at Snowbirds.....everyone would be running a Tyco car.

2.It is simple. To fast!