R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking to trade for any of the following
Old 11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
gndprx
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Looking to trade for any of the following

I'm looking for a trade for one or more of the following items...in order of necessity...

- Spektrum radio and receiver. Nomadio, M8, 3PK, DX2, JR, KO etc... Any of those would work as long as it has at least one receiver (would prefer 2, but not picky right now). I'm also open to synthisized 75mhz setups, but I'm a little more picky on this one (M8 or 3PK only).

- Mild brushless system including motor and ESC (least important, but might make a good package with a single Lipo)

- LiPo or LiMn of at least 3800 or greater. 5800 LiMn or 6k LiPo preferred.

- A fast and strong rebuildable (metal gear) steering servo

What I have to offer is a XXX-BK2 race ready buggy with the following:
(this can be made RTR if desired with the remote shown in the pic, a fantom stock motor and an ESC...for the right deal I'll upgrade the ESC to an LRP 7.1 instead of a Dynamite)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3795202...7594390473703/

- Front and rear threaded shocks and several different rate springs.
- Tires and wheels that probably amount to more $$ than the buggy itself. They are various condition from 1 run, 2-7 runs and some that should be set aside for bash and practice only. They are all glued to white dish wheels. Fronts are a mixture of ribs and pins of varying compounds. Rears are a mixture of pins for the most part of varying compounds. There are a few set of slicks as well.
- 4 bodys all in usable but used condition.
- Small box of spares as seen in the picture (arms, screws, mounts, springs, etc...)
- 1 wing clear and used with free scooby stickers

One side of the battery tray has been ground down slightly to allow for thicker tab batteries.

Very well taken care of and at most could use a little cleaning off of our fine carolina clay

Let's make a deal...

Thanks!!!!

I have 100% ebay feedback, can provide references to deals done through here and if you are local to the Carolinas, I can bring everything by The Grove in Rock Hill.

Traders will be required to show 100% positive feed back for cross shipping trades.

Email me at [email protected] as I can't check this message board during the day from work.

Last edited by gndprx; 11-26-2006 at 12:31 PM.