R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Our Hobby Needs a REAL RTR Racer
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 04:33 AM
MrUnlimited
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by edracer1
I can't help but see the recurring theme on this fourm of RC losing more and more racers every year, and let's face it Our hobby needs help.. The die hard racers seem to hang on (forever) but the bulk of us are just average weekend racers that have lost the desire to race (or date) and they are not being replaced. So amid all the ponder on this forum my simple solution is this: A Real Ready to Run 1/10 scale TC Racer kit. Not just a basher but something that can be set down on any track and be competive! It will need to include a Brushless motor and speedo! A single Lipo battery! A DSM type Transmitter and Receiver! a pre painted body! (Mazda 6 would be ok), pre mounted tires and wheels! (CS27's of course) and the car should be something really sweet to look at! (woven graphite, alum parts, titanium screws..etc and easy to setup and tough enough to take a few really hard hits before it breaks) oh and the usual spare parts neccy if it does break hacking the boards. Oh yea.. it should be out before Christmas and sell for around $399.99. So..as you can see my solution is really quite simple. hmmm..yea..I can see the lines of people start camping out infront of your local hobby store now..
ho ho ho..Happy Holidays
One more who is believing in the fairytale that the equipment is making the winner Wakeup from your dream: it is still your driving skills what makes you a winner! Masami and all other top drivers still practices
a few hours a day to improve their skills and they are topdrivers!