R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Sedan Nats.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:26 PM
dj apolaro
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by richey
D.J.
This has been hashed out to no end there is no rule that stipulates that the races have to be given to any region. The races are awarded to the best bidding facility, that is what i was told.
That may be but, We all know this is just political. No rule to give a region a race does not mean that the east coast should not get a race. As far as the best facility getting a race. Texas in 2005 was a joke and from what I heard the track in cali, was not much better. What is a quality track. Must have bumps(in bad places) and be inconsistent with the traction, nothing against the other tracks, I know it is the same for all, but that comment is a joke in itself. The Best facility PLEASE!!!! I know nothing will change, but I had to speak my mind as a roar paying member that gets to travel across the country if I want to race. I have only been in the hobby for less than 3 years, but man It would be nice to not have to travel so far for a main event, at least once in a while. They seemed to be able to handle it for 1/8 scale. It was in florida, then Ohio, and what do you know it, now it is on the west coast. It was just in Texas in 2005 and that state is aready getting another. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!