R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Has touring car for club racing turn-out been low in your area
Old 11-22-2006, 11:41 AM
BlackKat
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racenut123
The funny thing Black Kat is your answers are self serving and loaded.
Read my posts real slow. Don't feel embarassed if you have to go back and read it again. I know that rap music you listen to goes rather quick and uses an impressive vocab of about 6 words.

How are you going to tell me that I haven't tried to get "normal" people intrested in the hobby and failed due to the simple nature of it? How are you going to tell me that most "normal" people I talked didn't instantly loose intrest when I mentioned where the only local track is and how much it costs to play there?

Why do you think I've lobbied for what I lobbied for? To get average people into it. Appearantly, you John, seemingly don't care about my points. I suggest you keep working to keep your racers there, and keep me out. (although, I was thinking of checking out your carpet track some time)

BTW: John, I thought you'd find this rather intresting. I'm actually getting people at my school intrested in the Mini-Z track in SC. Why? Location and cost.