R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Roki
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by gtrmx
I think there is no reason to hit on TM so badly!
No that wasnt what i was trying to do,maybe my English tounge in cheek doesnt transfer to text too well. I have only tried to promote G4 and improve for the 3 years I have been driving one. .

Look at how other brands actually have to come up with a totally new design every time they introduce a change...

705, 710, 720
MTX2, MTX3, MTX4
V one r, RR, RRR, RRR WCE, etc...

The G4's bulkheads, belts, suspensions arms and quite a few other bits are still totally compatible with the original car...

Only the parts that really needed improvements have been touched!
Yes i totaly agree with you they have done a fantastic job with this. If you are a good enough driver to take advantage then you have to have these parts or or you could be handing away .1 or .2 tenths a lap.

The parts i mention are not just bling and as i said for any serious racer. Front speed release gives you more options with roll centre and ability to swap out a diff quick. ED,well read what people have ben saying. Side braces to strengthen chasis.

Personally I prefer buying the new kit if it is released becuase it is still cheaper than buying a lot of the parts separately as spares. But that same thing applies to basically any kit and brand out there.
This is precisly my point.As i said i wouldnt want anyone else put off buy this and miss out on a G4.

I am rather grateful TM/K Factory is looking for ways to improve the car! You cannot stop progress! And should not attempt to do so either!
[/QUOTE]

I dont know where you got the idea from my post ?

Im trying to get progress/improved car to the masses for less money thats all.