R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cool Can Fan Talk
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
TheCoolCanFanMan
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Boosta
could very well be up for that mate what times kick off? i was planing a week of intensive training on virtual rc but if i can get the real deal all the better!

Nathan i tried Daves set up on friday with some slight changes solid one way instead of spool and some in board toe out and the car felt awesome! Malc and me had some fun during practice and there was definately no body shouting LAPPIIIIIING!!!
Yea Yea Yea but you know the reason no punch in that motor I was running. Hopefully I will get my Team Scream Atlas motors before Friday and then I might be shouting lapppppiinnngggg

With regards to tomorrow nights racing. Its @Leyton Buzzard and they onlt run stock coz of the size of the hall they run in but a very friendly and well run club. I am meeting with Nathan at 5.30 tomoz at the Watford area, what do you ned to get there? post code? or do you want to meet up and have our selves a convoy big buddies 10 four, there a bear in the air and a fly in my soup, sorry about that I got carried away a bit Just let me know what you want to do boosta
Cheers Malc