R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Berwick.G
Tech Apprentice

Default I am moving to Kyosho

Well its been three years since I upgraded my kit. I have done lots of research on some of the top level kits out here, 720,MTX-4,RRR EVO WCE,RRR WCE, G4S. I currently own a NTC3 that has alot of hop-ups. I really do not like the 720, serpent cars in my expirences at my local track have always broke very easily. The MTX-4 is a nice car, but parts are expensive her in the United States for that car. So I am thinking about getting either the Kyosho V-ONe RRR WCE or the Kyosho V-ONe RRR Evo WCE. My local hobby shop which is RCtech located in Daly City, Califronia quoted me for $425 on the RRR WCE and $450 on the RRR Evo WCE. which one should i get or does it really matter. Also I have a NTC3 with lots of hop-ups for sale for $200, and I also have three engines for sale a RB X12 5port Turbo used but still great compression, and a OS12TZ 3port Turbo ebmods (just finish breakin), and Novarossi NS12S3 brand new. Sorry to but that lasy part but I really like what kyosho is doing and I want to get one of the two kits so I have to sell the other stuff yea.