R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Club Enthuse 4 by Alex Racing
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 07:42 PM
WailinOnYa
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have tons of parts as in A arms extra belts for it. I have extra arms in both the regular material and the harder material. I bought spares in the regular material before I found outh they came out with a stiffer material, then i bought spares in that. Althogh I never got much chance to race it I did run it with my nephew in a parking lot just messing around. The chassis is noticabley scratched and scuffed and the front oneway diff is shot, it has a ball diff up front now, I am just using the oneway pulley. The bearings in the oneway diff blew, you could probably replace them, but you have to get them out of the aluminum housings, not sure how easy that will be. It might be able to use a oneway from another tourer as long as the dimensions are the same? If you are still interested make me a offer and I will think about it. I do like the car, just think it was overpriced and haven't got the chance to race it much. Also the anodizing on mine is Red and not Blue like the one in the pic.

Extra parts that I have are listed below:

3 rear belts
3 front belts
4 front arms soft material
4 rear arms soft material
2 front oneway diff pulleys
4 full sets of right/left steering knuckles and C hubs soft material
1 rear diff pulley
2 new front arms stiff
4 new rear arms stiff
3 full sets right/left sterring knuckles and C hubs stiff
1 pulley to elimate front one way pulley or replacement