R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Aaron Waldron
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Aaron Waldron
Tech Elite

Oh, I'm all about Santa Aaron bearing gifts. But I swear...if she catches the bouquet...

She doesn't seem to have a problem with my racing at all; it's the leaving for 2-5 days seemingly once a month that she's not getting a kick out of. I tell her that absence makes the heart grow fonder and she just stares at me.

elvo - I would NEVER draw like comparisons between R/C cars and women! Besides, I traded my old one in earlier this year and picked up a newer model lately, so hopefully we're good to go for a while. HAHA

For example, R/C cars don't get mad if you leave them at home for a week. Their biggest problems can be fixed with simple tools and hardware. They don't make you feel guilty if you look at another car at the hobby store, and you certainly won't be in trouble if you go play with another car at the track. Heck, you can take more than one car to the track at the same time! They'll sit next to each other in the car, you can stick them in the same room when you get home, etc.

Hahaha...with all that said, Alycia has been awesome since we've started dating. (Just had to make sure I cleared that up).