R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 02:27 AM
SlowerOne
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Jason, it would be fun to sit down for a beer with Frank, Bruce, Adrian and others to draft up the ultimate 12th. Frank's winning in my eye. He's pro "link", while I like t-bars. I have several designs that are off the radar... but gimme some time. I have tested a t-bar "enhansement" at two local tracks that has shown promice. With all that it is coming out, I feel that our 15 year stagnacy is about to be broken!

12th rocks!
...and may now start to roll, Brian, as the TC guys have got themselves into a looney-loop over the number of cells to run - 4 in Japan, 5 now in Europe, and 6 in the US (so far!). It's looking more and more as though people will now do 'something else' in the summer, and 12th in the Winter - or all year round in Florida!

I hope you, OD and Jason won't forget Europe as a market - we'd all love to have your cars available, especially in the UK. The UK 12th market has quite a high average age, but it also means there is a bit of money available, and 12th isn't exactly expensive. A 12L is about £140, and a Corally 12X is £300 retail - so plenty of scope! OK, do I have to beg now?!!

12th rocks - or is there an echo in this thread?!!