Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 12:03 PM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarbonJoe
Hi All -

I'm getting a lot of push on right handers only. Turning left is no problem. I have checked the tweak on a tweak board, and it is spot on. I have also verified that the servo travel gives the same steering angle both left and right. The tires have been swapped left/right in both the front and rear, and are within .001 of the same diameter. This is on a 12L4 with .020 front springs, stock shock spring/oil, and the .075 T-bar. Running Parma purple fronts, and I tried both pink and gray Parma rears. Paragon on inner half of each front, all of each rear. 3.5mm ride hight front and rear, batteries back, CO27 motor, 1.83 rollout on high bite CRC fasttrack carpet. Any ideas on how to cure this? Maybe the diff is too tight?

CJ
This may be a dumb question but have you checked to make sure your circles are the same size left to right? IE putting the car up to the wall and making a full lock half circle to the right and then putting your foot down at the stoping point and turning the car around to see if the left is the same size? I make this simple mistake all the time.

EA