R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JACO tire news
Thread: JACO tire news
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 03:26 PM
CrashTstDummy
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lonepalm4
This is the last thing I will say in this forum: my real issue is the total denial about the issue with the rims that has been said in the past. yes, the new ones are much better, but in the past Jack has always said there was never an issue with the rims, yet the mysteriously switch to serpent rims on gas tires, and beef up the front rim on the 1/12 when neither has ever been a problem according to Jack. This is why i'm pissed. If the problem had just been addressed back then and he had said they were working on fixing it and would make it right, I could live with that. But saying if you break a rim of theirs, then it's your driving is just stupid. enough said. i'm done in this forum.
There has never been any denial on the part of Jaco and Jack about breakage...they have always handled the problems in a most professional manner when approach by customers who were unsatisfied. As to the switch to the serpent wheel...well i happen to know the idea was brought about not mysteriously but simply his employees looking for an even better combination to improve the product line for the racers as the company has always done. I pwesonally have never been a racer nor will I ever be one but I do happen to know Jaqck and am quite happy and proud to call him a friend. Keep on doing things the way you always have Jack!!!

Jim