R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eddie for ROAR PRESIDENT
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:23 PM
BrettBowen
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EddieO
Now my wife left me? When did this happen.....

My wife and I had some issues, mainly me not giving her enough attention.....I cut back on stuff about 8 months ago so I could make up the lost time with her.....we went to Disneyland, came home.....went to france.....things are fine now. I was just making simple mistakes. Girls naturally crave romance......and us guys are naturally bad at it.....

For the record, my wife WANTS me to do this.....she knows I can and knows I want to.

The problem with people seeing it their way, well....like I said, there was 5-6 people in the lobby......and none of them were any where NEAR the room in cleveland....they got their story from second hand info.....

Debbie, I assume your talking about travis.....well, I think his parents have a bit different story.......and don't leave out the part where you called up to one of my businesses looking for travis yelling and cussing at one of my employees.....and then banned him from your track.

Later EddieO
How about we keep EddieO's family life out of this?? It has nothing to do with him running for ROAR president, thats his personal life...and nobody elses..