R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eddie for ROAR PRESIDENT
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 01:12 PM
Silver
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I will get to the point. I've gotten e mails and pm’s from people who support my points, others don't. That’s ok.
But here is some info that was sent to me about why quite a few people in the business don't feel he will be good for ROAR or RC Racing.

"In 2004, Eddie used his influence (i.e. abundance of Cash) to hire strippers to come to his room at the Holiday Inn at Cleveland during the US Indoor Champs. At least one MINOR was in the room at the time.

More recently, at the 2006 Snowbirds, he made a scene at the hotel.
Several of his team guys toilet papered his room, including his bathroom.

Eddie was pissed off and got into a shouting match with one of the clerks because there wasn't a maintenance person on site at 1am to clean up the mess and unplug the toilet that HIS TEAM had done.
Now, the person behind the counter went out of his way and offered to get Eddie into a NEW ROOM!!!! Instead he pissed and moaned and degraded the person behind the counter and stormed off. His solution instead was to go to the hotel convenience store and purchase...a PELLET GUN! He proceeded to shoot people in the ass that were responsible.
Now, this might seem funny, but the pellet gun looked like a real gun!
If I am some spectator and I see this, I am wondering WTF?!?!?!

Eddie is a Thug. Pure and simple. Unfortunately, I fear that he represents the new crowd of on-road drivers over the last 5 years or so and is BAD FOR THE HOBBY. "

It's taken me a while to verify this info. And why won't these people come forward??? hmmmm

Take this information as you want. But it is true.
And this is about Eddie, not me.

Last edited by Silver; 10-31-2006 at 01:29 PM.