R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Halloween Classic at "The Gate" in Cleveland, OH
Old 10-30-2006, 07:30 AM
rayhuang
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by McSmooth
Thanks to Brad Johnson and Hurricane for their latest product development, Official Soundtracks. Nothing relaxes the soul while building shocks quite like "We Built This City."

Thanks to those who traveled great distances. The race had racers from exotic locales such as Canada, Malaysia, and West Virginia!

Speaking of West Virginia, more thanks to Zane and Ky for providing the now "world infamous" BQ helmet. I think it has risen to #2 in the national prominence division. Alabanza Numero Dos!

Thanks to Chris Byron for the special moment we shared next to the refrigerator. Next time, bring the mayonnaise.

Thanks to Seaball for the close, personal, one-on-one attention he gave to each and every participant. We may not have pit towels, but I think he gave us all something much more memorable to take home with us.

Finally, thanks to the entire Gate crew and their volunteers for putting on this event. It certainly was not a failure!
This post almost brought a tear to me eye-thanks!!