R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 08:02 PM
RCknight
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I'm all for this...

Originally Posted by tc4wally
A lot of people have said it this part looks like a copy from xray, corrally, etc etc. But these comparisons are probably good feedback for AE, how good ar both these cars in particular.

My 2 cents.

I think you get to a point with these chassis where you get a lot of the same features, and so many of these cars are starting to look similar.

My point does pose a question though.

If every manufacturer was to bring out another innovative piece of technology with every chassis they produce. ( wheather it be material or tuning device ) How tunable do we all need these chassis to be? How far is to far when it comes to the amount of fine tuning options you can have at your disposal?

Thoughts anyone?
taking the best design from each company and putting it all into one car. I think Xray picked up on it. Personally, I'm all for making a car easier to work on and tune easy. It can be more complex if I don't have to tear the car down with every tuning option. I like Xray's new feature on their steering post, more quick tune ackerman settings. Two key words for tuning options, quick and easy. If I can make a quick changes, but I didn't like it, then I can switch back and I didn't waste much time. Most racing is about who can find the best setup in an amount of time given. Just my two cents.