R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 AM
CAi
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JuhoL
Pretty much all of the european top drivers were present. I qualified 6th and Christer Andersson took BQ missing the main by a tenth. I got the car working really good in the mains and was able to get 4th overall. I missed the podium by a bitter 2 tenths

This weekend I was at the Rebellion race in Finland. All the top Finnish drivers (Ahoniemi brothers, Teemu etc.) were there along with a few international drivers. I won all six rounds of qualifying and TQ'd by nearly 4 seconds. The separation from 2nd to 9th was about the same as from TQ to 2nd place so the competition was pretty tough. I also won two mains and took the overall win. Young Christer made the main too with the new car.
Yes, the prototype feels just great!

Even tough Christer made BQ with only tenth from main in Germany... He drove second best invidual lap in finals with only 9 days of testing. That shows how good the car is. Of cource with more practising/feeling to the car the result would be a different.

In Rebellion race after qualification 4 th place in front of Teemu and in same second with Ahoniemi brothers gives a good idea what the future will bring to the Team.

Last edited by CAi; 10-25-2006 at 02:36 AM.