R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!
Old 10-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Redalert
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Readalert and Syaf,

If both of you going for politics I sure vote for you one. For me......cakap aje lah.......

aIYOO..... dis i dun qualify yet..... the only politics i play is in the office lor. Lately i scored big win. my immediate boss have to blah.... thanks to her immediate boss what you think i so bad meh.............. hahaha...
I am onli a POLI-tikus lah......small time

but i know the "deviant in rctech" is active comment-ator on RPK's blog. Maybe we can vote him as wakil rakyat Radio Control Kaki (new const. for malaysia:seperate TT park from TT const.). and then maybe he can ask "kerajaan" to build us 1/8 indoor track.
Later............................(6 months)
maybe the whole RC community with its various gangs can then start to fight control of the const. and its spoils. The winning group will then get proxy to open strategic RC shop within track. and then monopolized disti-butor-ship of car by making Japs JV offer. And then later Japs sell to slovakian. and slovakian want 100% share and then no agree. and then bungkus. and then back to square 1. nyak nyak nyak
hahahaha soli.... i cakap aje...dunknow what i talking.... It must be the water...yalah have to be the water. I think the water lately taste funny... what you think ??