R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eddie for ROAR PRESIDENT
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Rob Phillips
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

EddieO,
I agree mostly with what you have presented. I would love to see someone in office that will make some changes that are critical with the future of the organization. Roar doesn't seem to care much about trying to turn the organization around by changing the things that are hindering it the most. I would think that a person that is involved in the hobby from a sucessful business standpoint would be a good thing. In fact, I think ErnieP would probably done a better job than what anyone else has done in recent years. If the Roar could get more support from the manufacturers then i think it would open more doors for the future.

People that have concerns that EddieO is only going to look out for electric racers I think are over looking that this is where the main focus of the roar rule book itself. I run both nitro and electric, and I think that nitro is much easier to set and enforce rules for.

I think you're on the right track and as you said it's not about one man, but the thoughts of many, getting the members more involved and aware, and setting the right person on top of it all to get these new ideas and concepts out in the open to be discussed and debated.

Good Luck!

Rob