R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:06 AM
Danny Teh
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Readalert and Syaf,

If both of you going for politics I sure vote for you one. For me......cakap aje lah.......

Don't forget my 1/8th indoor track Syaf......... Been 8 years already.

Devious17,

Kramjit refused and I don't know the reasons behind it.

Talking about sponsor.....they suppose to come to him and not him going door to door. Our national car and Petronas also cannot do something meh ? Why ? Boleh land...........c....b.....betul.

Maybe our Tun that time was horsing around.......too much...........till he forgets about it. That equestrian want to be world champion pulak. Aiseh ?

Another high flyer of our M'sian flag gone.

Sometimes I find it funny in 1:1 scale racing, macam ada mood when racing. Today rally, tomorrow motor, next day bicycle and next F1............and now since the movie " Mat Rempit " surfaced.........those c.....b......out there like super hero.........cub again......like going back to 80 's

"BOLEH LAND"

So talking about WC.......how to have one since no follow up......next generation also cannot lah.

Just like in RC.........today EP, tomorrow 1/10th and then 1/8th GTP and back to Offroad....aiseh...................all class also cannot. Top driver ah ? Lansai mana ada chance.