R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4 cell mod tourer
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 PM
hobbipro
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Calling people closed minded is not the way to win a debate, or people over. Frankly, it makes me angry to be reading some of these posts . Thats the problem I have had with some know it all TC racers..........Lack of respect for other fellow racers, too big of ego's. Everyone on here is entitled to their own opinion, and thats not being closed minded!
If you few who want to run 4 cell mod TC, have a blast doing so, I have no problems with it, do it at your local track. Just dont come on here telling me its my future if I want to run mod's, its not. And to be quite honest, if I do show up at a local event and its 4 cell mod only, I probably will retire and concentrate on offroad and fast electrics, planes, heli's, I do have other interests besides TC.
Afraid of change you say? how about BL allowed in all classes and lipo? Now thats a change! I welcome a change in the right direction that will GROW TC not just make it even more specialized and isolated to only the few who will want to run it. Its really no wonder why I see more and more guy's leaving electric going nitro since noone can agree on future battery technology, now cell count.