R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Coast RC Track Racers, Porter Texas (Houston)
Old 10-16-2006, 06:47 AM
staltus
Tech Rookie

John is was nice meeting you as well. I wish that I had realized I had spun the rear tire off the rim earlier. I thought I was having traction issues. I was wondering to myself if I had gotten chain oil on the tire or if the foam from the car tires was making it slick. Once I switched to a tire that was on the rim, the bike calmed down and I looked less incompetent, but by that point I expect most people had given up on watching it. Think I am gonna switch back to a brushless motor, that stock motor just doesn't cut it now that I am getting the hang of things.

I gotta say I was impressed by your pan car. I might have to setup my L2 and bring it out. I kinda like 2wd cars. That and I really like GTP bodies better than TC bodies. Of course if I start running it, I will have to get Dianna to paint me up a nicer looking body that the one that came with it. I'll have to re-learn how to drive cars on a track, since I was running LTO all last year.

Now I just have to meet Robert Rocha, he chats on the THRC site but in my 3 trips out there, I haven't run into him.