R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Pro car and new RS4 Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 03:36 PM
modellor
Tech Master

Originally posted by fastharry
I'm not going turn this into a tc3 war....but alot of cars break...others get the advantage because they are in position to...the serpents broke..the tc3's were there to take teh win..they are all good cars.....

my point WAS that HPI has some VERY strong competition...

and the tc3 not being there in 2 years?....C'mon,even you know better than that...You don't think Associateds capable of refining the car?....
I do know they are capable of refining the car. I just believe that manufacturers like Mugen and Serpent are capable of taking the boundaries a further step. The MTX3 is only the beginning of something that is going to change the direction of 200mm Pro Racing. The car is probably the best on the track to date (and this coming from an avid Yokomo/Serpent driver) and I know from experience that this car will evolve further over the next couple of years ans so will Serpent.

When Mugen first launched the Sting 1:8th car I got laughed at here because I stated they would dominate the 1:8th class in the near future. A lot of people were very red faced when it happened.