R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JP engines
Thread: JP engines
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Corse-R
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by COREX
They suck in the worlds !!! Why would you say it should kick some ass? this motor is not even in the top 10 scene during the 2006 Ifmar world championship, the word "worlds" engraved on the head does not mean anything come on get real it's a joke, it's just a gimmic so people will buy it.
Corex:

Seen some posts from you and all were negative, not informative, bashing people and quality of manufacturing and/or performance.

Please, tell us what kind of engine is good for you, has the performance and quality that your high level of demands suits for you.

Opinion on the engines (like on cars and much other aspects of the real life) are like a$$es, everyone has one, but you need to defend your words with facts, not dissing JP or bashing Edward's work on Axial (as you did previously).

Under your own words, maybe the TM could be a great car (for many people is, but for me... I refrain to say anything good or bad about it, because I didn't tried).

For ending, find your posts very annoying, because you say things but aren't backed with real facts, stay with your position (is your own choose) but I feel that until you relax and back your words with fact, everything you say is BS.