R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Motorman
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You will probably get a response of this type.

We will discuss and talk with Dennis Things can go in different ways.

Translation for you so you don't mis understand it: We will see if Dennis wants to be a Dealer for us under our new Distributor.

PC response: I wish them well but at this time this is not a direction we have any intrest in going. The decision was based on the premise that we were simply not big enough to move the kind of volume they needed to sustain their business structure. We are disappointed but it is not personal it is business plain and simple.

I feel bad, Not so much for us but for our dealers and customers, this wasn't in our business model, and I do take it personally

I personally want to thank all our dealers,fans and drivers for their support, we could have not done it without you. And The drivers and the talent they brought was what made it all work. Many thanks to Ray, Brian, Dave, DMan, Mark,and Nick. Without their dedication,driving skills and long hard hours of engineering development on items specifically required to make this car a serious competitor we could not have acompolished what we did. We went from quite non competitive in the spring to katie bar the door at the end of the season. I don't think I've ever seen a group of guys so confident in the up comming season.
We hope team magic has put you in a position to have unfettered support for your hard earned investment. I know raceday will continue to support the car and we thank Sam for helping get us off the ground in the beginning.
Phenix is planning a new business strategy around a in HOUSE U.S.A. Designed and Manufactured product line. We are looking at alot of different things right now. Since we are approaching the end of the racing season back east here we have several months to get moving on it before spring arrives.

Last edited by Motorman; 10-07-2006 at 09:50 PM.