Thread: Ofna Ld3
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Brett
Tech Regular

Default Re: friends that have sold their TC3's

Originally posted by popsracer
OB42TC3;

These "Friends" of mine are racers with several to many years of experience, race 3-4 times a month and not little "CHILDREN" playing with their toys in the street.
No where did I state complaints about breakage on the TC3 (though still an issue). The SOLE reason for getting away from the TC3 was stated as being inconsistencies in the handling because of the balls diffs.
Each one (4) has gone back to a belt driven/gear diff car. I consider this to be a small example. but if you multiply by all of the racers out there, it is a significant number.
To be fair, I have just as many Friends that continue to Race with their TC3's and seem to be very happy with the car. I ALSO have one Friend who buys the newest, latest, greatest everytime something new comes out.
Anyways, after seeing the LD3 in action and up close, I was impressed, but we shall see how it holds up once in the hands of the general racing public.
if u ask me your friends sound like CHILDREN, if they cant keep a ball diff set right for a race