R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T2'007
Thread: Xray T2'007
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
ChrisP
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by "Spanky
The 007 can be preordered at speedtechrc.com but they haven't listed a price yet, i hate that. I don't want to preorder because what if i put my credit card # in and find out it's like $600. I'm sure it won't be but just in case ya know. www.teamxray.com has excellent information and pictures on the details of the new kit. I also found there will be a conversion kit to turn a T2 into the 007 US edition or EU edition. I like it a lot but they make a new car too often it's impossible to keep up. might decide to wait for the tc5 belt drive from associated but not sure yet.
As developments occur and changes are made to the cars, Xray chooses to release updated kits instead of hoarding all of the advances for the team only. The majority of parts within a given platform carry over from one revision to the next.

The changes to the Xray chassis platforms have a history of being evolutionary with improvements in performance, tunability, drivability and maintainability.

The releasing of newer, updated kits does not reduce the performance of the existing kits. FK05's and T2's will be just as fast as they were before the release of the T2'007. The T2'007 will simply bring some of the additional features and performance that has been developed based on team feedback to the hands of regular hobbyists.