R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada
Old 09-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Crashby
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
I felt like Hell after the buffet one day and my wife and brother in law got really sick after eating at Don Vito's. She said it was great food but something got to them both.
I was sick most of the week after dinning at the buffet Tuesday night but... most of the guys in that where in my group ate the same things I did and they did not get sick. It cleared up by Thursday and then I drank some tap water and it started all over again. By the way, I drank a lot of tap water on Wednesday. Just now getting back to normal. A lot of times, even though the water is safe and treated, there are enough micro organisms in the water that your system is not used to that can cause dysentery. Next year, only bottled water for me.

With that being said, the race was again, outstanding. Scotty, Boomer et al, your commitment to the racers and putting on the greatest show on earth are unparalleled. Regardless of how each of us finish, it is always great fun. I cannot wait until next year!

Thanks!