R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Jon Kerr
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey guys. What a fun (but tiring) week. I can't complain with my results. Foam tire racing is a totally different animal from what I'm used to so mid pack of 100 in both 19 turn and stock, I don't think is too bad. I learned a LOT about this stuff racing with guys who live on foams, and I'm really hoping we get this carpet track out here now. I must say, stock was the class that was harder for me to get used to. Running modified and 19 turn on asphalt, the key is how much finesse and how little throttle you use and where you use it. Stock on foam's it seems to be the other way around. It's more about momentum and not letting off and how little and where you let off. It took a few rounds to get used to that.

Clint, tough week but you finished it out in style (on the track and on the drivers stand ) Hope I was able to help out to make the cars better. Either way it was fun pitting with you all week. Kristen is still telling people your cannibalism joke.

Weylin, Holy S***! That was the most dominant performance I've ever seen from anyone at any race. No matter what level. I guess I'm the designated PB for you at big races from now on.

Thanks to PW and Teemu, Monty, and all the team for their help. I needed it Chris, your setup was pretty close I think, even with the lower grip. I made a handful of changes to adjust to the track. I'm sure my car could have been faster, but I was pretty much on edge with it as it was.

Last edited by Jon Kerr; 09-25-2006 at 09:34 PM.