R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 1/8th Worlds .
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:56 AM
razzor
Tech Elite

The following was posted on the TRAP website :

"Well for those whom are not up todate I apologise that I have not come back to this before but the World 1/8 th Championship is to be hosted at TRAP next year (and that's not a rumor anymore).........This is the FASTEST on road event in the World calendar held every 2 years somewhere in the World....and shall have a warm up practice session between the 27th March and 1st April 2007 ... including our local SARDA On Road national event. The World Championship will be held between the 23 rd August till the 3 rd September 2007............There will be around 120 ~130 Factory/International drivers from all over the world. One can expect to see the factory teams here in this period as well for practice sessions for tyre testing, set up's etc.....Lots of ACTION that's for sure........
Once all the relavent commitees have been formed this page will be updated on a more regular basis and allow question's from yourselves so keep our eyes open for this......"

Hope this helps a bit as IFMAR/FAMAR/ROAR/EFRA have not posted anything yet ,for what reason I do not know ,will chat to one of the poeple in charge to post a more apprpriate notice.