R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCLAB 7even Cars.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 04:07 PM
chrisman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello Painy,

Welcome....Had spoken to Peter Sitt reasonly,gave me a input of the race you all just ran.Sounds like a lot of fun and competition against some of the factory or team drivers there.Wish I was there.... some nice weather there.Although it was not the smoothest race....held by the Corally distributors...
Hell...7 gave them a good run for their buck.

I have been using longer upper links frt and rear and I had used it outdoors and indoors carpet now..I had never changed it.It has been very consistent for me.All I had been doing is changing my shock oil,spring rates and tires.(Herminator) right on!!..

Scottish GP..what's it like?.....I just wish I can go around the world and race .. only in my dreams.. titanium turn buckles are nice. have courage....you will make it to the B's or A's...have fun is the most improtant factor.Godd Luck..

Soneteer...got the part # by any chance.?

slop for me in mod...does not really boders me....only in stk racing when I need ever inch of power.I'm constantly going thru the blades though.The Cvd's when I rebuild them,I uses a grease made for mountain bikes forks.They are nice.Slow down the wearing big time.Needs cleaning if you dusty outdoor tracks.The grease is call Judy Butter.......dunno why they called it butter.