R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:17 AM
AdrianM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
We all have opinions on our toy cars. But the pic of the proto-type looks old. I just do not like it. The top deck looks to tall.

I do think thought the new Losi will be a really good carpet foam car. I do not think a car can be made for both rubber tire and foam. The T2 is great of rubber tires. But with foam the chassis has to much flex. The 0007 does look like a sweet car.

You are right it will make a massive dent in the market when it first comes out. But AE better hope it is not like the TC4.

But since the car isn't due out until mid 07. No sense in talking about it any more for me. I am movig on to an RDX myself. Probably the best foam TC right now. The 007 will have to prove itself on carpet.
I have been told that the 007 was made to make the T2 better on Asphalt. The separate rear bulkhead parts let the car flex more in the rear with 1.8mm and 2.4mm team chassis. The team drivers have been doing this all year by cutting the rear bulk heads apart with dremel tools. The T2 is fine on carpet/foam with a 3mm chassis and top deck.