R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T2'007
Thread: Xray T2'007
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:05 PM
RCknight
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I don't mind updates...

if that means they make it easier to wrench on the car. Way back....back in the day when HPI had an open forum, when they just released the Pro 2, I suggested to HPI all the design details that Xray put into the T2. I even suggeted it to AE before Xray released the T2. They didn't listen, they never do, and look at all the Xray sales. You got to wonder who is in charge? I'm a dumb club racer, who am I? HPI came back with the Pro4 and it was the best designed shaft car out there in my opinion. Make as many updates as you need, but improve it over the last design. Make it strong, easy to work on and make it handle well for the club level guy. Xray listened and are reaping the rewards. It makes me laugh now when I told HPI to make what is the current crop of TCs today. I liked HPI and AE products, but they don't listen to what the club level guy wanted in a product. HPI go back and check it out. My name on the forum was nightbreed. I'll get off my soap box,. It is frustrating when I knew my design suggestions would be easier and I had to wait so long. lol I can't wait for Wed.

Last edited by RCknight; 09-19-2006 at 10:32 PM.